The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal tax credit that reduces the federal tax liability of private employers who hire from qualified employees within targeted groups.
• Temporary Assistance to Needy Families recipients (TANF)
• Veterans/disabled veterans
• Designated Community Residents (DCR) residing in an Empowerment Zone (EZ), Enterprise Community (EC), Renewal Community (RC) or Rural Renewal County (RRC)
• Vocational Rehabilitation Agency referrals
• Summer Youth (SY)
• Food Stamp Recipients (FS)
• Qualified Long Term Unemployment Recipient
Billions in incentives available to get employees back to work and to improve the economy.
Many incentives go unclaimed - businesses don’t know about the credits or do not have the tools or time to maximize these benefits.
There are currently no reviews.